Ward's Collision Center is currently seeking new members for our growing team. We are seeking a technician who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, has a positive attitude and is a team player. Will train upon hire. Formal education is a plus. I-CAR and/or ASE certifications also a plus. Must have a valid drivers license. Towing endorsement a plus.
· Disassemble vehicles for body repair using the micro-bagging technique
· Review work orders to complete disassembly on all necessary panels
· Identify additional/hidden damage and complete supplement requests
· Assist in photo documenting supplemental damage
· Assist in checking/mirror matching replacement parts necessary to complete repairs
· Complete light body repairs (as necessary)
· Reassemble vehicles after repairs and refinish operations have been completed
· Complete a quality control inspection of the vehicle with the Production Manager
· Provide backup to co-workers in additional departments as necessary
· Report to the Production Manager
40 hours plus overtime. Benefits available after 90-day elimination period. Immediate openings available.